Urgent! Sous Chef for 5-star Luxury River ships
- Published on 03 August 2017
We are looking for a Sous Chef for 5-star Luxury River 110m long ships with 150 passengers on board.
Position: Sous Chef
Paid vacation: 4-6 weeks during contract
Starting Date: ASAP after approval in Interview for winter season or new full season
- Reports to the Executive Chef Coordinate the work within the galley department to achieve a smooth running operation
- Coordinates the receipt, preparation and service of food in order to give the best product to the passenger whilst maintaining budgets
- Maintains the high standards of quality and service established in the policies and procedures in the Manual
- Responsible for the operation of the hot and cold galley including storing places, fridges and all other food preparation outlets
- fluency in English
- valid International passport
- reference letter from previous employers
The Sous Chef is directly responsible that all his direct and indirect subordinates are fully aware of company standards concerning food production, food presentation, food handling, controlling procedures and the vessel sanitation and health program!
All motivated and well-experienced candidates are welcomed to send us their detailed CV in English, valid documents and reference letters from previous employers.
Please, send e-mails with all your scanned documents, a brief introduction of yourself and the position you are applying for!
Only short-listed candidates will be contacted!
Send us your applications now at firstname.lastname@example.org