Urgent! Nurse for Cruise ships
- Published on 24 July 2017
We are looking for experienced Nurse candidates for ASAP embarkation on board of our partner’s big Cruise ships with capacity of 800-1 800 crew and 2000+ passengers.
- Overseeing and maintaining cleanliness of the medical center
- Ordering medical supplies and equipment
- Maintaining current crew physicals
- Maintaining records of hospital charges
- Maintaining records and counts of narcotics
- fluency in the English language
- bachelor degree of Science in Nursing or equivalent
- min 3 years of clinical experience
- certification in Advanced Cardiac Life Support, within one year of application
- background in Emergency Room, Intensive Care Unit or Coronary Care Unit
- valid nursing license in country, or State/Province of origin
The main and requiredabilities of the position are to diagnose and treat a broad range of medical conditions, to perform minor surgery such as suturing, removal of benign skin lesions, removal of foreign objects, removal of ingrown toenails, identification of and immobilizing of simple fractures. The ideal candidate should be able to pass a comprehensive pre-employment physical examination and drug test.
All motivated and well-experienced candidates need to send us their CV, documents and certificates.
Send us your applications at email@example.com