- Published on 25 August 2017
We are urgently looking for a Chief Engineer with good previous experience onboard Luxury ship carrying approx. 1 400 passengers to take over from end of September.
Position: Chief Engineer
- Responsible for the operation of the engine room and maintenance of machinery onboard
- Maintain inventory for any spare parts, extra fuel and oil
- Ensure that the engine room is well kept and prepared for inspection
- Determine the volume of oil, fuel and lube required for each voyage
- fluency in English
- previous experience on the position on passenger ships
- valid Chief Engineer certificate of competency
- valid International and Seaman passports
- valid STCW certificates
All motivated and well-experienced candidates are welcomed to send us their detailed CV in English, valid certificates and documents and reference letters from previous employers.
Please, send e-mails with all your scanned documents, a brief introduction of yourself and the position you are applying for!
Only short-listed candidates will be contacted!
Send us your applications now at email@example.com