- Published on 04 September 2018
Entry level cruise ship jobs
SAPKO-C.E.Ltd - how to get a job on a cruise ship with no experience. We offer entry-level positions aboard cruise ships
First of all if you have no previous work experience on-board a cruise line ship, find a reliable and secure crewing and manning agency specialized in maritime labor services. It will help you to find the best cruise line to work for and will give you the information about the cruise career opportunities you have based on your knowledge and previously work experience.
If you search the Internet you will find profiles for just about every cruise ship in the world and tons of maritime jobs offered for you to apply for. But please have in mind that every cruise line has its own requirements and specifics for the application process and working practice as well. Until you make your research you will have to read a tons of information about every particular employer, ask friends who already have worked on a cruise ships and follow your intuition. This will take a lot of time and is an uncertain process.
Therefore the best way is to use professional services of experienced team members of a crewing company such as SAPKO-C.E.Ltd. With a long year of experience we are a trusted partner and one of the largest recruitment maritime agencies in Bulgaria. Our company dealing with a complex of activities for the procurement of prompt, correct and quality services to its partners ship-owners, ship operators, ship agencies, shipbuilding and repair yards, offshore appliances, large-scale cruise companies.
SAPKO-C.E. Ltd. is the official representative for Bulgaria of DCL, Crystal Cruises, Carnival Cruises, NCL/Oceania, GCCL, VOS, Seachefs Cruises, Global Management, Maritime Holding Group, Senic Cruises, CMI и други.
If you would like to start a job on a cruise line but you don't have any experience working on-board, please do not hesitate to contact us.
As a professional crewing and manning agency SAPKO-C.E. Ltd.will provide you with the all necessary information. Our specialists will assist you through the whole process of recruitment:
- providing you with the necessary information about vacancies and the job description of the specific position;;
- helping you choose the right position for you according to your past experience and the most appropriate working conditions onboard the shipowners according to your language skills and career development;
- assist you by creating your professional resume (CV) and cover letter;
- by collecting all the needed documents and certificates explanation of the job description and requirements of the position you are applying for.
- customize your resume to the cruise line you're applying to and etc.
We provide you with full support and offer additional services such as organizing flights, accommodation and etc. until you actually start a job. If a problem occur, for example delay wit your arrival, we need to informed timely because we further have to inform the employer. If a problem or a conflict appear you can call us and we will help you to resolve it.