- Published on 22 February 2018
We are currently searching for very experienced and motivated candidates for the position of Chief Electricians on board luxury cruise passenger vessel.
Company Name: one of the most luxurious cruise Company in the sector
Ship Name: one of the luxury passenger cruise vessel of the Company’s fleet
Position: Chief Electrician
Basic Guaranteed Salary: EUR 6 000
Contract length: 3+-1 months on board and contract may be further extended on board. The first month is considered probationary
Starting Date: ASAP after successful interview via Skype
Travel costs: covered form the Company
- To check the operational status of all electrical equipment throughout the vessel and carry out all necessary maintenance and repair work under the direction of the Chief Engineer.
- Safe operating condition of all electrical and control installation onboard the ship.
- Proper record-keeping of all maintenance and repair work carried out by him under the direction of Ch. Engineer.
- Maintaining an up-to-date inventory of the consumable electric stores and spares, informing the Chief Engineer of any requirements.
- Assisting the GMDSS Officer when electrical experience is required for maintenance/repairs to electronic equipment.
- Ensuring that safe working practices are followed throughout his duties.
- Executing his duties and responsibilities as described in Passenger Vessels By law.
- Keeping all the ISM files regarding his job.
- Following company’s circulars.
- Fluency in English
- Min 2 years previous experience on the position on board
- Valid STCW Maritime certificates
- Valid International & Seaman’s passports
- Reference letters from previous employers
We are waiting to receive your detailed CV and required documents to our email: firstname.lastname@example.org