- Published on 07 September 2017
Since 1958, Grand Circle has been the leader in international travel and discovery for Americans. The Grand Circle fleet consists of 35 vessels that are either own or privately charter. On the ships of Grand Circle Cruise Line you will experience an excellent and rewarding work environment where opportunities for growth and development are just amazing. Now is the time for you to take a chance and consider becoming a part of Grand Circle Cruise Line.
We are urgently recruiting well-experienced Head Cabin Attendants onboard small passenger ship of the company.
Position: Head Cabin Attendant
Company Name: GCCL
Ship name: M/V Clio
Ship Type: small luxury ship with capacity of 200 American passengers
Basic Guaranteed Salary: 2 240 USD + BONUS (approx. 500 EUR per month)
Paid vacation: 7.5 days per month
Travel costs: covered by the company
Starting Date: ASAP after approval in Skype interview
- Leading, coordinating, supporting, motivating and evaluating housekeeping staff
- Monitoring and ensuring housekeeping service
- Ensure hygiene and maintenance of all cabins, laundry, and public areas are being upheld
- Responsible for ordering stock materials
- fluency in English
- min 2-3 years of experience on the position on board luxury passenger ships or High level/5+ star Complex/Hotels
- valid STCW certificates
- valid International and Seaman passports
- reference letters from previous employers
All motivated and well-experienced candidates are welcomed to send us their detailed CV in English, valid certificates and documents and reference letters from previous employers.
Please, send e-mails with all your scanned documents, a brief introduction of yourself and the position you are applying for!
Only short-listed candidates will be contacted!
Send us your applications now at firstname.lastname@example.org