- Published on 04 September 2017
- Responsible for the smooth running in the work area
- Compliance with the Quality standards in area of responsibility
- Supervision, organization, instruction and training subordinate / assimilated employees with appropriate documentation as required
- To control and maintain logs and checklists in accordance with company specifications
- To control cleaning and cleaning works
- Overall responsible for the smooth and up-to-standard workflow in the assigned bar area including the related administrative tasks in close cooperation with the Asst. Bar Manager / Bar Manager
- Create, review and forward food-, beverage- and Hotel store orders for the work area in accordance to the given budget and other requirements
- Full responsibility of planning, implementation, monitoring and evaluation of inventories in close cooperation with the Controlling Department in the area of responsibility
- Planning and organization of special events
- Checking procedures of routine tasks, such as set ups as well as storing of goods and equipment up to standard
- Verification and inspection of ordering processes in the area of responsibility
- fluency in both English and German (min Berlitz level 5)
- previous ship experience or bar experience in 4*+hotels
- very good computer skills (MS Office, FIDELIO MMS, POS system Rescom or similar systems)
- very good educational background
- valid Maritime documents and passports
All motivated and well-experienced candidates are welcomed to send us their detailed CV in English, valid certificates and documents and reference letters from previous employers.
Please, send e-mails with all your scanned documents, a brief introduction of yourself and the position you are applying for!
Only short-listed candidates will be contacted!
Send us your applications now at email@example.com