- Published on 07 July 2017
We are looking for well experienced candidates for Yachts Stewardess positions on board of Luxury Charter yachts between 74-100m for the season 2017. The yachts are charter yachts for summer season from June 2017 until the end of October and from December 2017 until Caribbean season 2018.
- Cleaning the cabins of cruise ship passengers, usually once or twice a day –cleaning, sorting, folding and distributing laundry and linens
- Welcoming passengers as they come aboard and explain the emergency procedures of the vessel, kind of like an airplane stewardess
- Attending staff meetings, safety drills and training sessions
- fluency in English
- minimum 2-3 years experience or contract on cruise ships, mega yachts or 4-5 star hotels
The stewardess job suits dependable women who are able to work efficiently in mostly unsupervised conditions and follow directions well. Employers also appreciate stewardesses who are punctual, flexible, outgoing and able to work well as part of a team.
All motivated and well-experienced candidates are welcomed to send us their detailed CV in English, valid certificates and documents and reference letters from previous employers.
Please, send e-mails with all your scanned documents, a brief introduction of yourself and the position you are applying for!
Only short-listed candidates will be contacted!
Send us your applications now at email@example.com