- Published on 07 September 2017
We are urgently looking for Stewardesses to join the team of a Luxury Big Carter yacht.
- Maintaining interior housekeeping during a trip (detail cleaning) while also being held largely responsible for guest-cabin care
- Laundry, ironing, and other wardrobe maintenance tasks for guests and sometimes crew (when guests are onboard)
- Applying excellent guest service (including silver service) and expert bartending skills when called upon
- Guest care and valet services
- Assisting in the creative planning and quality service of theme dinners
- Assisting with physical product inventories, provisioning, writing and updating checklists, and all other applicable tasks within interior
- Maintaining and displaying knowledge of international etiquette and protocol
- Watchkeeping in accordance with the list of responsibilities in the crew mess
- Exterior-crew support as needed
- Assuming full responsibility for certain onboard safety tasks (as assigned by the first mate) in an emergency
- fluency in English
- valid International and Seaman passports
- basic safety training certificates, crowd and crisis management certificates
- training in ship security and environmental awareness
All motivated and well-experienced candidates are welcomed to send us their detailed CV in English, valid certificates and documents and reference letters from previous employers.
Please, send e-mails with all your scanned documents, a brief introduction of yourself and the position you are applying for!
Only short-listed candidates will be contacted!
Send us your applications now at firstname.lastname@example.org