- Published on 31 August 2017
We are currently searching for Sous chef for 5+ star luxury river 110m long ship with capacity of approx. 150 passengers, cruising in European rivers.
- Reports to the Executive Chef Coordinate the work within the galley department to achieve a smooth running operation
- Coordinate the receipt, preparation and service of food in order to give the best product to the passenger whilst maintaining budgets
- Maintain the high standards of quality and service established in the policies and procedures in the Manual
- Responsible for the operation of the hot and cold galley including storing places, fridges and all other Food preparation outlets
- fluency in English
- previous experience on the position
- knowledge of the food industry
- valid International passport
- valid medical certificate
All motivated and well-experienced candidates are welcomed to send us their detailed CV in English, valid certificates and documents and reference letters from previous employers.
Please, send e-mails with all your scanned documents, a brief introduction of yourself and the position you are applying for!
Only short-listed candidates will be contacted!
Send us your applications now at email@example.com