- Published on 27 August 2017
As the World’s Leading River Cruise Line, Viking River Cruises are constantly innovating their business and growing their fleet. With more than 60 river ships and 3 ocean vessels cruising over 40 itineraries across 6 continents, the company is the largest company in the industry. There is tremendous opportunity to join their dynamically growing company onboard their ships.
We are in a selection for experienced Sous Chefs for open positions on board Luxury 5+ & 6 stars Luxury River passenger ships.
Position: Sous Chef
Company Name: Viking River Cruises
Ship Type: Luxury 5+ star River Passenger ship
Basic Guaranteed Salary: 2 314 EUR + guaranteed TIPS (approx. 250-300 EUR per week) + 5% from all incomes
Grand Total Salary: 3 314 - 3 514 EUR + % of incomes from the department
Insurance: Social Insurance provided in Switzerland or France depending of the type of contract
Other Benefits: Child benefits (approx. 200 EUR per month)
Contract Type: Switzerland or French
Contract Duration: until November/December 2017
Paid vacation: 8-10 weeks during the contract
Starting Date: ASAP after approval in face-to-face Interview & Practical exams in Varna, Bulgaria
- Work with the Executive Chef to produce diversified menus
- Organize the work in the kitchen
- Produce high quality dishes
- Design the food in order to create a perfect match between the dish’s aspect and its taste
- Maintain order and discipline in the kitchen during working hours
- fluency in English
- min 3-4 years of experience on board on the position or in Luxury 5-star hotels/complex
- valid International passport
All motivated and well-experienced candidates are welcomed to send us their detailed CV in English, valid certificates and documents and reference letters from previous employers.
Please, send e-mails with all your scanned documents, a brief introduction of yourself and the position you are applying for!
Only short-listed candidates will be contacted!
Send us your applications now at firstname.lastname@example.org