SHIP DESIGN SERVICES AND CONSULTANCY
If Your Company needs designers - shipbuilders in all categories and stages of ship design and if you have to go through the long process of interviewing and assessing applicants of diverse nationalities, we offer you the better and efficient option: - to fulfil each one of your orders for projects or parts of projects for any type of ships at our Division Ships Design in most beneficial circumstances. We assure you that our company is fully and excellently prepared to fulfil such orders including the availability of highly qualified specialists, the hardware and software required, that can meet all of your requirements.
Our ship designers have long-term experience gained at Varna Shipyard - Ship Research and Design Division (SRDD), Bulgaria and are proficient in ship design and the construction of various types of ships - bulk carriers (up to 45 000 dwt), tankers (up to 100 000 dwt), product (up to 30 000 dwt), chemical tankers (up to 12 000 dwt), multipurpose dry cargo vessels (up to 15 000 dwt), container ships (up to 400 TEU), tug/pusher, small passenger ships and others.
USED CAD/CAM SYSTEMS
Our working methods comprise extensive use of TRIBON, FORAN, AUTOCAD and other programs for basic design and construction.
PREDESIGN AND CONCEPTUAL DESIGN
- Client task evaluation: comparison of main dimensions, weight, capacities, speed - power prediction, fuel efficiency, techno-economical studies of various design alternatives
BASIC DESIGN AND CLASIFFICATION DRASWINGS
- Technical specification
- General arrangement
- Engine room arrangement
- Tank arrangement and volumes
- Hull form/ lines drawing
- Lightweight calculation
- Stability and hydrostatics
- Damage stability
- Strength calculation
- Steel classification drawings - midship and cross section, double bottom, decks, bulkheads, end and fore sections, superstructure etc.
- Electrical and heat balance
- Outfitting and interior drawings
- Piping diagrams
- Speed - power prediction
- Noise and vibration prediction
- Steel construction
- Piping and ventilation
FINAL (as built) DRAWINGS
- Steel construction drawings
- Piping and ventilation drawings
- Electrical drawings
- Intact Stability Information
- Grain Stability Information
- Loading Manual (strength aspects)
- Ullage / sounding tables
- Production assistance for the Shipbuilder
- Newbuilding supervision at the yard for the Owner
- By taking over a particular task, we are ready to ensure building supervision of all parts incl. hull, welding, saturation, ship machines and devices, el., instrumentation and automation.
- Inclining experiment and "Inclining experiment report"
- Longitudinal strength and stability calculation program (Loading Instrument) for various type of ships
WE ARE KEEN TO ACHIEVE ANY KIND OF COOPERATION IN ORDER TO WORK OUT THIS OFFER