Electrician/ETO for Luxury Yachts
- Published on 12 July 2017
We are currently looking for Electrician/ETO person to hire on board of our partner’s number of Luxury Private and Charter yachs of between 40-140m long. Electrical Engineer is one of the most vital position on the ship and he is responsible for his assigned work under the Chief Engineer’s instructions.
- Responsible for all the electgrical motors on ship
- Responsible for maintenance of fire detectors and fire alarm systems
- Mantains all the ship’s alarm systems
- fluency in English
- at least full 4 full contracts experience in Passenger ships
- valid Electrician license
- valid STCW certificate
- valid SDSD certificate
- valid V2 certificate
All motivated and well-experienced candidates are welcomed to send us their detailed CV in English, valid certificates and documents and reference letters from previous employers.
Please, send e-mails with all your scanned documents, a brief introduction of yourself and the position you are applying for!
Only short-listed candidates will be contacted!
Send us your applications now at email@example.com