2nd Engineer for Luxury Yacht
- Published on 23 August 2017
The Navetta 37 is the new semi-displacement flagship and the largest ever built by Custom Line. This new super yacht conveys the values of seaworthiness, comfort, safety and customisation into a revolutionary product in terms of style, design and space, placing at the top of its class.
Onboard this super modern new yacht we are looking for experienced and motivated 2nd Engineer.
Position: 2nd engineer
Yacht Name: Navetta 37
Yacht Type: Luxury Yacht
Basic Guaranteed Salary: 4 500 - 5000 EUR + TIPS
Travel costs: covered from the company
Sailing area: Mediterranean sea
Starting Date: ASAP after approval in interview
- Responsible for risk assessment, briefing and safety training of the entire engine crew
- Responsible for operation and maintenance of life saving appliances and fire fighting appliances
- Responsible for all oil transfer operations onboard
- Keep the engine room clean of oil and oily water
- fluency in English
- min 3 years of experience on board Yachts
- experience on the position
- valid STCW 2010 certificates
- valid Seaman and International passports
- valid COC
- reference letters from previous employers
All motivated and well-experienced candidates are welcomed to send us their detailed CV in English, valid certificates and documents and reference letters from previous employers.
Please, send e-mails with all your scanned documents, a brief introduction of yourself and the position you are applying for!
Only short-listed candidates will be contacted!
Send us your applications now at firstname.lastname@example.org