Hotel Manager onboard 5+/6-stars River Cruise ship
- Published on 07 September 2017
For our partner we are looking for professional Hotel Managers with good knowledge in the Hotel industry to work on luxury river 5+/6-star ship operating in Europe.
- Coordinating, supporting, and delivering an exceptional guest service for the passengers in accordance with the company's standards
- Responsible for entire hotel department
- Supervising and motivating crew, especially management staff
- Organizing and conducting check-in and check-out
- Supervising general administrative tasks for all departments
- Responsible for cost and budget
- Cooperating with nautical department as well as company’s regional offices
- Handling and resolving passengers’ and crew concerns
- fluency in English
- hotel school diploma or basic education equivalent is preferred
- minimum 2 years of experience in the field, preferably in a 4/5-star restaurant and/or hotel
- cruise ship experience is a plus
- proven leadership abilities and excellent communication skills
- strong organizational and computer skills
- valid International passports
All motivated and well-experienced candidates are welcomed to send us their detailed CV in English, valid certificates and documents and reference letters from previous employers.
Please, send e-mails with all your scanned documents, a brief introduction of yourself and the position you are applying for!
Only short-listed candidates will be contacted!
Send us your applications now at firstname.lastname@example.org