Night Laundry Attendant for new Luxury 6+ star River passenger ships on Rotation
- Published on 14 August 2017
In the process of launching an unrivalled new fleet of luxurious, all-suite river yachts Crystal Bach and Crystal Mahler, in addition to Crystal Mozart, take the chance to be part of an international team, to feel the unique atmosphere and to work under the highest standards in the world of Crystal River Cruises.
Now more than one moth your colleagues, friends as part of the Crystal team are learning and work on the unique luxurious passenger ship Crystal Bach. We inform everyone who feels prepared with appropriate previous experience, excellent English, working experience on board 4/5 star passenger ships or yachts to apply now for the position of Night Laundry Attendant.
We are looking for experienced proffessionals, motivated to take a chance and be a part of the International team on board of new super modern ships of Crystal River Cruises - the most Luxury Company in the world.
Position: Night Laundry Attendant
Company Name: Crystal River Cruises
Ships Name: Crystal Bach & Crystal Mahler
Basic Guaranteed Salary: 1 400 EUR + TIPS
Contract Duration: 15 weeks on / 4 weeks off
Contract Type: on permanent Rotation / Malta Contract
Insurance: full package of Social & Medical Insurance in Malta + Pension points
Other Benefits: Maternity and Child benefits covered by the company
Travel costs: fully covered by the employer
- Sort all linens and treat stains
- Load all laundry into washer and add specified cleaning agents
- Take wet, clean items and dry as directed
- Sort and fold or hang clean dried items
- Maintain all laundry equipment and inform facilities manager as to any maintenance needs Perform additional laundry services when necessary
- fluency in English
- valid International passport
- min 3 years of experience on similar position in Luxury 4/5-star Hotels or Cruise/River ships
- reference letters from previous employers
All motivated and well-experienced candidates are welcomed to send us their detailed CV in English, scanned valid certificates and reference letters from previous employers.
Send us your applications at email@example.com