Restaurant Staff with German and English onboard Oceangoing Cruise ship
- Published on 02 September 2017
For our partner operating luxury ocean going cruise vessels we are looking for experienced Junior Restaurant Steward and Restaurant Steward.
Position: Jr. Restaurant Steward / Restaurant Steward
Ship Type: Luxury Oceangoing Cruise ship
Basic Guaranteed Salary: 1 200 – 1 400 EUR
Contract Duration: 6 months
- Responsible for the work flow in the assigned service area and the related administrative work, in close cooperation with the Maitre D’ and the Head Waiter
- Professional wine and beverage service in the assigned service area in strict adherence to the set standards and regulations
- Ensure all operations are carried out with the utmost economy consistent with the agreed quality standards
- Strict adherence to all agreed regulations (USPH/HACCP, ISM/ISO, SQM, TUIC Service standards), especially with regard to security, environment and hygiene regulations in his/her area of responsibility
- Cleaning and sanitizing of workplace and utensils, wearing/using PPE (personal protective equipment).
- Professional storage of all equipment in compliance with the agreed standards
- Inventories, examination and control of stock movements and orders in the area of responsibility
- Special events assistance
- Flexible service assistance (only in special cases)
- fluency in both English and German
- many years of job experience as Waiter, possibly in the wine/beverages section
- very good knowledge of products and restaurant operations
- good computer knowledge - cashier system software
All motivated and well-experienced candidates are welcomed to send us their detailed CV in English, valid certificates and documents and reference letters from previous employers.
Please, send e-mails with all your scanned documents, a brief introduction of yourself and the position you are applying for!
Only short-listed candidates will be contacted!
Send us your applications now at firstname.lastname@example.org