Pastry Chef on small Luxury Cruise ship
- Published on 25 August 2017
A Pastry Chef can work as part of a large kitchen or independently. Most Pastry Chefs work under the supervision of an Executive Chef.
We are currently looking for candidates for Pastry Chefs to join a small Luxury VIP Cruise ship with American guests.
Position: Pastry Chef
Ship Type: small Luxury VIP Cruise ship with Americans
Basic Guaranteed Salary: 3 000 USD + Overtime
Contract Duration: 4+-1 months
Travel costs: covered by the company
Starting Date: ASAP after approval in interview
- Create and prepare desert menu items
- Supervising other chefs in the pastry kitchen
- Provide baked goods in addition to desserts and pastries
- fluency in English
- min 4-5 years on the position on board
- valid STCW certificates
- valid Seaman and International passports
- Diploma for the position
- reference letters from previous employers
All motivated and well-experienced candidates are welcomed to send us their detailed CV in English, valid certificates and documents and reference letters from previous employers.
Please, send e-mails with all your scanned documents, a brief introduction of yourself and the position you are applying for!
Only short-listed candidates will be contacted!
Send us your applications now at firstname.lastname@example.org