QUALITY POLICY / GENERAL STANDARDS
1. Our agency performs intermediary services related to the recruitment, selection and placement of seamen to work on board of ships owned and/or operated by foreign ship owners, in accordance with the applicable national and international laws and we undertake the responsibility for the quality and execution term of these services.
2. The entire process of providing intermediary services is free of charge and no direct or indirect charge fees to the job seeker or the approved seaman are allowed. The seaman shall only pay for his/her legal personal documents, for a national Seaman’s passport and a Passport or similar personal travelling papers.
3. The intermediary service is performed transparently and adequately; each seaman is granted access to an effective and transparent system for selecting and offering /providing work on board of various types of ships through cooperation between the company’s employees and the seamen, as well as through timely awareness.
4. The information provided is complete, clear, available, comprehensible, includes explanations and examples, answering the needs of any seaman looking for a job.
5. It’s our top priority to be polite, kind and helpful to any user of the services we provide, and we are committed to listen all your requests and concerns, keeping strict confidentiality regarding all data, inquiries and complaints.
6. We are committed to respond in writing to each submitted written request/application and/or complaint, regarding unprofessional administration as soon as possible after receiving the relevant document, except in cases where a more detailed inspection is required.
7. We perform our duties with professionalism, not giving subjective opinions, observing the principles of equality and not allowing in any way or form the seamen to be subject to any form of exploitation or pressure by the company’s employees, in connection to the process of personnel onboarding.
8. We provide equal access to our services and insist on the equality of each candidate, regardless of their social status, education, sex, age, ethnicity or religion.
9. We measure our users’ satisfaction by asking for their suggestions, comments, compliments and complaints that can be submitted at one of the company offices, and after an analysis, we take the necessary actions to improve our services.
10. We are following our long-standing experience in intermediary services for recruitment, selection and placement of seamen to work on board of ships owned and/or operated by foreign ship owners, while enriching this experience with your recommendations and guidelines in the process of our collaboration.