Who we are and what we offer:
The Republic of Bulgaria is a member of the European Union.
Apart from its ancient culture and other natural resources helping the development of tourism and hotel management, the country has metallurgy and machine building industry, huge oil refineries, shipbuilding and ship repair yards, one of the mightiest power supply systems on the Balkan Peninsula including nuclear energetics and well-developed and organized sea and river faring.
This economic base is built up and served by highly qualified specialists, educated at the most prestigious universities and other specialized educational institutions.
This highly qualified resource of the country is your vast Chance.
SAPKO-C.E. Ltd. is the bond that connects our specialists and your needs!
SAPKO-C.E. Ltd. was established in 1989 after the changes of economic and political life in Bulgaria. It was a company mainly founded for a type of business related to local conditions, which our sea town Varna gives and particularly the prior development of the sea activity with such partners as Russia, UK, Germany, Italy, Switzerland, France, Spain etc.
The employment agency is a part of the company and was licensed by the Bulgarian Labor and Social Policy Ministry with certificate to perform intermediary activity for information and sending abroad of specialists.
Structures & Priorities
We keep a register of qualified and experienced marine specialists, specialists in ship building and ship repair industry, offshore and onshore specialists and shore based personnel for all sectors of the industry. The selection of suitable candidates is performed with the use of computerized search and selection database. Our search facility is able to match most of the main requirements, which identifies successful candidates. Candidates files are constantly updated, which procedure enables us to become aware of the candidate availability in no time.
Our agency services pursue quality operations as per the requirements of our clients. We are sensitive and alert to the clients and candidates needs to find the best placement match. The awareness of the clients requirements enables us to fill the vacancies, which can often occur unexpectedly and at short notice.
SAPKO-C. E. Ltd - Varna
Authorized Representation of SAME SHIPSUPPLIERS S.L.
General Supplier Import/Export
Structure of the activities and business relations with other companies
IN SEA FARING - MARINE SPECIALISTS
We are able to provide full crew complements or some individuals to serve onboard seagoing ships of gross tonnage ranging from 200 to 100.000 GRT. Vessels can be cargo, tankers and passenger ships intended for coastal, restricted areas and open sea navigation as well as navigation without restrictions all over the world according to the valid international standards. We are in the position to cover any opening of any department on a cruising ship. Every one of our registered seafarers possesses all necessary certificates.
IN SHIP BUILDING and SHIP REPAIR INDUSTRY
We are able to provide for your sites highly qualified technical specialists ship builders:
HULL WORKERS/STEEL WORKERS
ELECTRICAL and GAS WELDERS
SHIP PIPE FITTERS
All of them have graduated secondary vocational or professional school and are equipped with the necessary certificates.
LICENSED MECHANICAL ENGINEERS AND TECHNICIANS SHIP BUILDERS - MECHANICS, DESIGNERS, SUPERVISORS
LICENSED EL. ENGINEERS and ELECTRICIANS SHIP BUILDERS, EL. FITTERS
All specialists, registered in our company, have long-term experience in shipbuilding and ship repair industry. For 30 years Lloyd's Register, Varna, has been monitoring the operations of Bulgarian Ship building and Ship repair Yards.
IN ON- and OFFSHORE OIL INDUSTRY and ENERGETICS
GEOLOGISTS and GEOPHYSICISTS
DRILLING ENGINEERS, TOOLPUSHERS, RIG SUPERINTENDENT and RIG SUPERVISORS
RIG MECHANICS, RIG ELECTRICIANS
DRILLERS and ASSISTANT DRILLERS
DERRICKMEN, ROTARY HELPERS and FLOORMEN
ENGINEERS and TECHNICIANS in the construction, exploitation and maintenance of equipment
and officers: masters and engineers for exploitation of supply vessels and drilling platforms.
Our specialists are well-educated and with long enough experience for meeting all requirements for highly qualified and hard work on such sites.
All conditions concerning employment of seafarers and other specialists will be mentioned in General Agreement (Contract). This Contract once signed, is an official evidence that the Employer engages for the following:
- to provide the respective work for the engaged seafarer/specialist;
- to make all payments according to the consideration and terms mentioned in the contract;
- to give the Executor full and complete information regarding the name of the vessel/ site, the port/ location, the exact date of crew replacement, the name and address of the agent of the Employer etc. As for the contracts for oil and gas equipment, the place and time of arrival should be stated. All this information should be provided within 10 days prior to the date mentioned as a commencement of the contract. Having it on time, our company is able to provide the personnel supplied with visas and other needed documents in 3-7 days term after signing the Contract, depending on the place where the people should be dispatched. All travel and lodging (if needed) expenses to/from the vessel/location are obligation of the Employer. Our fee for the services provided is determined as a minimum percentage on the individual salary for the term of his contract. It is necessary to state that the salary of every individual is possible to vary in some limits and it can be agreed between our companies as per the case. It means that we are able to provide you with highly experienced staff whose salary is possible to be contracted in mutually beneficial circumstances. Our company is always ready and able to provide the CVs or organize interviews with the candidates if the Employer requires it. Answering particular questions on the telephone is also possible.
Having in mind all above mentioned we truly hope that common work is possible in mutually beneficial circumstances. We will be very pleased to discuss each proposal of yours regarding common work or some specific topics that can be agreed as basic principals in our common business. COOPERATION PROPOSAL
By means of common cooperation and joint venture with the company Maritime Group, Varna, Bulgaria SAPKO-C. E. Ltd renders the following marine services: agency services, brokerage, ship's survey.
In cooperation with "Shatro Marine Agency" Ltd, trusted and proven supplier of food and technical parts, paints, oil and consumables incl. diverse repairs, with the Swiss company Nicro Swiss SW AG and Carrara SPA for products, packings and plates.
In cooperation with Geomash SAPKO-C. E. Ltd offers the following:
spare parts and installations for drilling equipment
masts, superstructures, mud systems
cementing and casing equipment
optional equipment- castings and forgings
SAPKO-C.E.Ltd offers through its affiliated tour operator agency SPACE Travel Group Ltd the following services:
- Accommodation in hotels in Bulgaria and abroad
- Individual and package holidays at sea and in the mountain, in hotels, summer residences /villas/ and private lodgings
- Business and incentive tours – seminars, conferences
- Balneological treatment, all the year round
- Excursions around the country and abroad, transport and guide services
- Individual /VIP/ tours around Bulgaria
- Selling bus and plane tickets
- Reservations for cruising on ships
- Shipping agency services
Plus onshore excursions for the cruising ships calling Bulgarian ports.
For further information and bookings please go to